(As seen on the A-channel's Big Breakfast)
A quick and easy way to make breakfast, lunch or diner.
Bragg's liquid amino (watered down soy sauce works as well)
1 ½c Chopped Mushrooms
1c Chopped Red Pepper
1c Chopped Green Pepper
1c Frozen Corn
½c Chopped Celery
14oz Extra Firm Tofu
3T Nutritional Yeast
1T Crushed Red Peppers Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. On a medium - high heat sauté' the chopped mushrooms for 3 minutes in the Braggs and water. ( this gives you an opportunity to chopped the rest of the vegetables)
2. Add the corn and celery, stir and add the crushed red pepper.
3. Add the red and green peppers and stir.
4. Crumble the tofu and add to mixture. Stir in well to make sure the tofu is covered with sauce, let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the nutritional yeast, stir and serve with whole grain toast.
4-6 Note: if you choose, you can also add onions or anything else
you would add to an omelet.